Sunday, September 30, 2012

Elegant Vintage Rose Wedding Toasting Flutes

This set of two Toasting Flutes is both elegant and antique chic, and will make an ideal addition to any vintage inspired wedding theme. Masterfully crafted of poly resin with hand painting and crystal accents.

        Elegant Vintage Rose Wedding Pen with Holder

The antique style of this elegant Pen Set makes it an ideal addition to any vintage inspired wedding theme. Pair with the matching Guest Book for an unforgettable look! Masterfully crafted of poly resin with hand painting and crystal accents.
Click here to view more vintage wedding ideas.

2 comments:

  1. I’m so glad to have found your web page. My pal mentioned it to me before, yet never got around to checking it out until now. I must express, I’m floored. I really enjoyed reading through your posts and will absolutely be back to get more. BY - wedding toasting glasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. Wedding is always a very memorable part for the couple. I remember my wedding cake topping. It was two love birds, with a big cherry in bride's beak. Personalized unity candles made the evening more gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy