Saturday, July 31, 2010

Chelsea Clinton's Wedding Day - July 31, 2010

Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton and longtime beau Marc Mezvinsky were wed Saturday "in a beautiful ceremony at Astor Courts," a 50-acre estate in Rhinebeck, New York, according to her parents. - CNN.com

Chelsea selected the following poem on her special day.

"The Life That I Have"
By Leo Marks


The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours

The love that I have
Of the life that I have
Is yours and yours and yours

A sleep I shall have
A rest I shall have
Yet death will be but a pause

For the peace of my years
In the long green grass
Will be yours and yours
And yours

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea's wedding dress was designed by Vera Wang.
Take a peek at Fall 2010 wedding gown collection by Vera Wang:



Can you imagine the cost of the wedding? 2 million US dollars!! If you had this big wedding budget, what would you add to your wedding? Join this topic at Wedding by Color.

Visit us at http://www.supergiftplace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy