Thursday, May 5, 2011

Our Customer's Review of Weddingstar Products



I am so glad to receive an email with photos from one of dear customers from Australia today. Here comes the nice message:

Just thought I'd share some of my wedding photos of the Weddingstar items - they were fantastic and they looked awesome on the day (I am a bit bias though hehe). Enjoy!
Oh, there are also photos of the parasols just haven't got them off the photographer, I'll send it through once i received them.
Cheers,
Hiu from Australia
Image courtesy of Ray from Australia

Do you have photos to share? Or comments about a particular item you bought fromSuperGiftPlace? We would love to hear from you! Visit us at http://www.supergiftplace.com or drop us a line at support@supergiftplace.com.
It is always nice to hear back from you, our dear customers. Thank you for your business and positive feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy